Friday, February 22, 2008

the other gap

All music teachers make me feel very sad. They are so earnest in their expression, no matter where in the world they are. (why does earnestness earnesty earnestnism make me sad? Maybe because I am Rachel's sister).

I was disgusted however to learn that one of the musicians in the Jordan Symphony Orchestra was a member of the West-Eastern Divan Orchestra for a few years (playing with the jews will lead to peace). (that part doesn't disgust me, obv). (WEDO was founded by Edward Said and Daniel Barenboim in 1999).

The JSO had the opportunity to bring in an Israeli bassist to perform in the orchestra and work at the school (there is a bassist-gap) (so mind it). The one member of staff that actively lobbied against having him join was the one member of staff that had been in the WEDO (non official name), trying to bridge the DIVIDE for JESUS CHRIST'S (jew's) Sake. I feel like vomiting. I think this is a news story in the making, though I love the JSO and the WEDO (even though I don't know them) and don't want them to get a bad rap. It just shows that even roses stank. As does yo shit. Bitches be crazy. (I watched Heartbreak something or other with Ben Stiller and his pops. His pops kept saying things like that non-secuiter).

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

I wish you would post to your blog more frequentamente

7:57 AM

 
Blogger Rachel said...

especially with references to me

7:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home